LIVING AT WESBROOK
MBA House is located in Wesbrook Village, south of 16th Avenue bounded by Pacific Spirit Park to the east and Southwest Marine Drive. It is a master-planned on-campus neighbourhood surrounded by rain forest and ocean. A vibrant and active place with residents from all cultures, life stages and occupations, Wesbrook Village brings the community and university together by offering the best in urban convenience.
In addition to the many amenities on UBC campus (museums, galleries, bars, restaurants, cafes and bakeries to name a few) you will find the following facilities just walking distance from MBA House:
- Save-On-Foods Supermarket
- The Wesbrook Community Centre
- Blenz Coffee Shop
- BierCraft Restaurant
- Health and Wellness Services
- Many more shops and services
- Learn more at DiscoverWesbrook.com or visit the Wesbrook Welcome Centre at 3378 Wesbrook Mall where our knowledgeable staff can answer any questions you may have about the neighbourhood.
LIVING AT UBC
Experience panoramic vistas, cultural attractions and academic landmarks. MBA House residents can satisfy every academic and extracurricular interest with access to a library system that includes 21 branches, the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts, the Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery, the Frederic Wood Theatre and the Museum of Anthropology. Go for a swim in the indoor or outdoor pool, lounge on one of the many nearby beaches or stroll through the zen-inspired Nitobe Garden – all near your home.