A short stroll to all your urban amenities such as, grocery shopping at Save-On-Foods, treats at Menchies, and much more! For downtime, try a yoga class at Hot Box Yoga, relax in one of the local parks, run the trails in Pacific Spirit Park, or have dinner at a local restaurant. A bus stop is located right outside MBA House with service every 5 minutes that connects you to the main UBC Campus and the rest of Metro Vancouver.
- Mixed-use Commons Room for study sessions, workshops, presentations and receptions
- A Great Room on each floor with a fully equipped kitchen, full size upright freezer, TV lounge and an outdoor patio
- Outdoor patio on the second floor has a BBQ available for all residents
- Blenz coffee shop located on ground floor
- UBC IT Service (ResNet) available for all residents
- Fully furnished – just pack your bags and arrive
- Laundry room on the main level
- Close to the walking and cycling trails of Pacific Spirit Park, local Wesbrook Village parks
- Steps from the new future Wesbrook Village Community Centre
Shops and services at your doorstep – Visit discoverwesbrook.com to find out more.